I was nominated for the Versatile blogger award by greengrowsdark i wasn’t rea;;y in the mood to do the post but am just passing time on so thought why not.
Thanks greengrowsdark for the nomination. 🙂 This blog is simply my place to get my thoughts out and documented. Most of what i write is absolute crap, some is important. I appreciate that someone enjoys what they can of my blog. I have gained a support i never realised i could here and for that i am forever thankful. Thanks again. I want you to know i really enjoy your blog also, although i am not always able to comment.
So, versatile blogger award rules,
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My Nominees are as follows; (in no particular order)
- midnight demons7
- sensuous amber
- 2 steps from ashes
- me we them
- a conversation with myselves
- scarred girl13
- finding the missing pieces
- Journalling through depression
- my travels with depression
- Broken but being repaired
- vwoop vwoop
11 is enough nominees. Lol.
7 facts about myself;
- I have 2 dogs, Max the Dobermann and Kia the German Shepherd, and i have 3 large fish tanks, with different kinds of cichlid fish.
- My favourite sport is badminton, and i miss playing it every week with my SO.
- My partner and i have been together almost 6 years, despite our 22 year age gap.
- My favourite place to be is Keswick, sat on the bench at the lookout point with a view over Derwent Water. It’s truly serene and beautiful.
- My favourite season is winter. I love watching my dogs play in the snow.
- My favourite film is Smokey and the Bandit. Love it so bad. I sit cross legged on the floor every time and watch it adoringly.
- I failed college because i was far more interested in smoking weed than studying. My bad!
I look forward to your posts. Thanks.